No two businesses are the same, and thus, their needs for decor are quite different. Consumers come to a business for their services, atmosphere and specific brand. It takes time to build a brand, and even longer for people to recognize your brand and become loyal customers. Because of this, it is important to promote your brand from head to toe within your business. If you have a particularly niche brand, it is even more important. One extension of branding is decor. Yes, even tables and chairs matter and for this reason, it is a good idea to design custom tables and chairs. For example, if you own cowboy bar you probably do not want sleek, modern tables in black and stainless steel. It just would not make sense and would confuse the customer. Different businesses have different needs and to best meet the needs of the brand and, by extension the customer, it can be beneficial to custom design things like tables and chairs. Any business, regardless of who your customer is, can benefit from custom tables and chairs. They will allow you to ensure your brand is being promoted from top to bottom so that there is no confusion for customers.
While brand continuity is important for building customer recall and loyalty, it is not the only reason to design custom tables and chairs. Additionally, it will allow for accommodating any space. If you have a small space but are trying to accommodate more customers, you probably do not want a ton of incredibly large or bulky tables because they will eat away at space to possibly host more customers. Or, perhaps you have a large and expansive space with high ceilings, you do not want tiny furniture that is dwarfed within the massive space. The product you sell is important, but the atmosphere is often just as important. Even if you have a great product, if the atmosphere is strange or uncomfortable, customers will likely not return. Additionally, if you have a uniquely shaped space, it will probably be much easier to fit your needs to design custom tables and chairs. Another reason to consider designing custom tables and chairs is you have to consider your client base. If you run a primarily child-based business, you do not want all adult sized furniture. With custom designed tables and chairs, you can accommodate the size needs of the customers while also promoting your brand, matching your decor and fitting yoru space. You will not have to compromise on any item because you are in control with custom design. No more thumbing through endless catalogues of generic looking tables and chairs that do not fit your business needs. Customization offers complete control and the ability to show your customers that you have truly thought through every detail for your business. Customers will be impressed and you will be a happy business owner because your custom tables and chairs will promote your brand and look wonderful.
When it comes to marketing your business or product, regardless of the field you are in, custom marketing is always the best option. Sure, there are templates for just about everything out there today but can the same marketing tools properly do their job for both a skincare product and a basketball shoe? No, of course not. They are different products with different styles, sizes, packaging and target customers. A custom kiosk is an ideal way to properly promote your product based on the specific needs of your brand and product. Every product is unique and thus presents a unique set of needs for promotion. You could place a bunch of shoes on a long shelf but will that interestingly and dynamically present the product so that it makes a customer interested in making a purchase.
While there are many products with similar packaging, a custom designed kiosk will allow you to uniquely promote your product. Rather than allowing your product to disappear in a sea of competitors, you can specially craft a design that will promote your product. The entire design and theme can be used for promotion. Everything from size, to color, to shape, to materials used can be tweaked and changed so that it promotes the right design aesthetic. The display used to promote spa products probably would not be used to promote cowboy hats and that is ok. After all of the time you have pent creating and promoting your product in other ways, it is important to see marketing all the way through to every last detail. Rather than using generic materials that may be sub-par, choose to design your kiosk with top of the line materials that will stand up to wear and tear, time and daily use. High quality materials that have been custom designed for your product will show that you truly care about your product and have spent the money because you really believe in your product. With your vibrant and unique display, you will draw the eye of your existing customers and likely attract many new customers. Additionally, you will improve the overall buying experience for your customers because they will be able to easily find your products. Additionally, when you customize your kiosk you can incorporate some of your existing marketing materials as you see fit or choose to add a video screen for promotional videos. You can make your custom designed kiosk as minimalist or elaborate as you want so that your product is the number one priority. Whether you are introducing a new product or just starting your business out, make a big impact with a custom designed kiosk and create customer recall so that they keep coming back to your product when it is time to make a purchase.
A beverage cart is a timeless piece that adds style and class to any home, office or venue. You can display your bar items, liquor or fancy glasses nicely, conveniently bring the bar to wherever it is needed and move the bar away when it is no longer needed. There are many beverage carts available on the market but they mostly have a generic appearance that can be seen in any furniture display in your local home decor store or restaurant supply store. To show off your own personal style, compliment your home decor, or enhance your venue’s decor, it is best to design a custom beverage cart. Below are three reasons to design a custom beverage cart.
Enhance Your Decor
You have worked long and hard to create a design aesthetic within your home or have carefully crafted a business plan and a decor to go along with that. Rather than purchasing a generic bar cart that may somewhat blend with your decor or compliment your aesthetic, why not custom design a beverage cart to your liking. Not only will it be a beautiful addition to your design and decor, but it will also be a great conversation piece. For venues that would benefit from a beverage cart, it is a chance to fit the theme of your venue. You may have a distinct look or theme that has been carefully crafted to suit the style of your business and customers – with a custom beverage cart, it will simply be an extension of that unique aesthetic that you have worked hard to create.
Convenience of Use
You may think – why do I need a beverage cart if I can have a stationary beverage station or bar? It all comes down to convenience. With a beverage cart, the beverages can follow the party wherever it goes. If you are a private caterer, your beverage cart can travel with you to events. If you are a venue such as a restaurant or bar, your beverage cart can travel directly to the customer, which adds a touch of class and style which elevates their overall experience. If you are looking to design a custom beverage cart for your home, it allows you to bring the drinks with you, wherever you go in your home. Whether it is just you or guests, you never have to feel tied down to one room in your home and can even move the party outside easily because of its portable nature.
Custom Design & Size
When you design a custom beverage cart, you do not need to feel tied down to one style, size or shape. Because it is completely customizable, you can create a beverage cart for any size venue. If you live in a small home with tight spaces, you can create an ideal beverage cart for your needs. Have a large venue that serves a lot of customers, design a large cart. Additionally, if you are working with a particular theme or design aesthetic, you can customize your bar cart to that theme so that its unique size, shape and design are completely cohesive with your overall decor.
A night out with friends at a club or bar is always a good time. But, to have that good time you often have to wait in long lines to get in and battle crowds to get the bartenders attention. So, how do you have a good time out without all the hassle? Bottle service may sound like an unnecessary luxury but, in fact, it is a great idea. With bottle service, your night out will be immensely enhanced so that you can enjoy your time out, without all the other frustrations.
With bottle service, a good time is always guaranteed. Rather than waiting in lines to get into a bar or night club, those who have reserved bottle service will get to go right in and be escorted directly to their VIP table. This is particularly beneficial for groups of men who often have to wait longer to get into clubs. Once seated comfortably at your VIP table, you will have a personal waiter or waitress for the night to handle any of your needs. No more worrying about wedging yourself between throngs of people to try and wiggle your way up to the bar and order a drink. With bottle service, the drinks will come right to you. Your bottle will come with mixers and you can craft the drinks however you like. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefits of having a good time with friends that you can actually be around, hear and see because you will not get lost in a sea of people, you will have your own designated area. As anyone that has ever been to a busy bar or nightclub knows, there is not exactly an abundance of seating. In fact, it is almost impossible to sit down at all. With bottle service, you can be out on the dance floor or up talking to friends and know that you have a reserved area to sit down when you are ready. Additionally, if you are out to meet someone new, when you order bottle service you tend to impress others with your VIP status which may attract someone of interest. When you factor in the cover charge that some venues have, and the high cost of drinks that many venues have, it may cost you the same amount to order bottle service as it would to just show up, get in and order drinks.
Because bottle service enhances anyone’s night out, it is important for any venue to have unique and interesting custom bottle service trays. Bottle service is not inexpensive so it is important to make the customer truly feel like a VIP with not only service but with every aspect – including the bottle service trays. Rather than the standard, boring trays, why not custom design your bottle service to the unique needs and design of your business? Not only will your bottle service accomplish exactly what it is designed to do and serve patrons, but it will make a unique statement about your bar or nightclub and show that you have gone the extra mile. In summary, bottle service enhances any night out with friends and is a great investment for any business.
A party is simply not a party without a DJ. A DJ is responsible for getting the party started, keeping the party going and ending the party on the perfect note. If a DJ is not particularly talented or does not do their job well, it could be the difference between a good party and a dud. One important tool of the DJ that helps them properly do their job is the DJ booth. A DJ booth can be made out of just about anything and can be as simple as a basic table or as elaborate as the mind can imagine. Aside from the quality of music a party has, aesthetics are also a significant contributing factor to the success of a party. If the venue, bar, or nightclub is decorated in a particular style but the DJ booth is lackluster or completely clashes with the venue, it could be a mood-killer. For venues that want to design their own custom DJ booth, it is wise to design a booth that not only works with the space the venue has to offer, but that matches the design aesthetic as well. For independent DJs, they may want to design a more neutral but still visually interesting custom DJ booth that can transition into any venue but still makes a personal statement. Below we will discuss the three primary reasons to design a custom DJ booth.
1. Express your Style
- Every venue and every DJ has their own unique style. With a custom DJ booth, whether you want to express the style of the venue or the personal style of the DJ, there are endless possibilities. Some venues may want a more understated look and some venues may have a distinct style or theme that they want to express from head to toe. By designing your custom DJ booth, you have complete control over the design and look and the booth can completely blend into the style of the venue. If you, as a DJ, are known for your distinct personal style, perhaps you want to design your DJ booth to match it.
2. Ease of Use
- Every DJ has their own personal style and their own unique needs. Perhaps you are very tall or very short and the standard DJ booth is not ideal for your needs, with a custom DJ booth, that is no longer a problem. You can design the height, size and specific details so that it is exactly how you want it. You will be able to do your job more effectively and enjoy doing it because your custom DJ booth will be exactly as you like.
- Standard DJ booths come in a select amount of styles and designs. With a custom DJ booth, you have the flexibility to design it around your needs as a venue or independent DJ. is your venue very small or do you, as a DJ tend to work in very small clubs? Perhaps you want a smaller DJ booth to work with the needs of the space. A custom DJ booth can be designed around whatever the needs of the space dictate. Have a strange layout or just want to make a statement? You can design uniquely shaped or sized DJ booths so that you are not just trying to make the standard size fit.
Whether you are an established brand or a new brand, marketing a new product can be tricky. There are a million great products available but unless they are properly marketed, consumers may never hear about them or purchase them. You want to make your product well known, but you also want to target your specific customer when marketing a new product. Advertising is expensive and it is hard to know if it will even reach your target customer effectively. So, how do you market in a cost-effective yet specific way so that you know you are getting your product in front of your target customer? One specific way you can market your brand and your product is through the design and distribution of custom drink carrier. This works particularly well if you have a product related to beverages but works well for any product if you are sponsoring an event.
Custom drink carriers carry beverages from the bar or kitchen directly to the customer. While their drinks they have ordered are being delivered, they will see your product or logo prominently displayed on a custom drink tray. What better way to make a lasting impression than to place your logo directly in front of a happy customer receiving a drink? And, if your product is being delivered on the custom drink trays, they can be designed in a specific way that best showcases your product. Have a unique or interesting brand with a distinct style? A standard drink tray will certainly deliver your product but what impression will it really make? Your customer will receive their drink and move on but when your product is delivered on a unique and impactful custom drink tray, they will take notice of your brand and, most likely, remember it. Brand recall is one of the most important aspects of marketing and it can be tricky to make a positive and lasting impression in the mind of a customer. SteamFeed points out how brand recall works and why it is so important, “There are several factors that influence their choice. One such important factor is brand recall value. If you see a cola advertisement on every bill board you pass, guess what you are going to order next time? The same cola drink because it sounds more familiar. Every psychology student knows this nature of the mind. What you see too often, what you see everywhere is what you recall. One may not realize but this influence is very powerful.” By utilizing a custom drink carrier to market your brand and product, you will subtly reinforce your brand in the mind of the consumer. When they go to purchase a product at the store and are bombarded with different brands, they will most likely recall your brand in their mind because they have seen it before on the custom drink carrier and choose to purchase it, knowing it is a reliable brand. Additionally, when you purchase a custom drink carrier it is a one-time purchase instead of having to constantly pay for marketing like radio or television spots. Not only is a custom drink carrier a useful and successful way to market your brand and product, but it is cost-effective. Consider designing your custom drink carrier so that you can uniquely display your brand and your product and make a positive impression on your target customer.
Any business knows that trade shows are a great opportunity to showcase your business, debut a new product or just network with peers in your industry. For many businesses, trade shows are an immense opportunity to establish your business and make connections that would otherwise not be made. Any business also knows that establishing your brand is critical to the recognition and, ultimately, success of your product and business. Trade show displays present a unique opportunity to put yoru specific brand on display, for all to see. With custom trade show displays, you have complete control of what your brand says to the customer.
Establishing your business’ brand is important and should be handled carefully. Send the wrong message about your brand and it could be detrimental to your business. Entrepreneur describes exactly what “branding” is and why it is important, “Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B…Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors’. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be. Are you the innovative maverick in your industry? Or the experienced, reliable one? Is your product the high-cost, high-quality option, or the low-cost, high-value option? You can’t be both, and you can’t be all things to all people. Who you are should be based to some extent on who your target customers want and need you to be. The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials–all of which should integrate your logo–communicate your brand.” A custom designed, modular trade show display allows you to choose the materials, colors, size, shape and overall look of your display. Have a very specific product? You can design your displays to uniquely promote that product in a way that is eye catching, interesting and shows that you are invested in your business . It does not matter what type of product you are promoting, ultimately, you want to appear professional and successful. A custom trade show display will send a subconscious message to anyone that sees it that your product is unique, interesting, special and worth a second look. Rather than buying or renting a generic trade show display that will get lost in a sea of competitors, a custom trade show display will allow you to display the specific look and style of your business so that you create recall of your brand for anyone that sees it. For a look at custom trade show displays or to contact us, visit our website to learn more about designing your own custom trade show display.
When you own a restaurant or nightclub, you need to order tables and chairs or stools for your customers to use. There are many companies that make commercial products for just such a need. These tables, chairs and stools are functional but often, not the most unique. While you want a product that is durable and can withstand daily use by many patrons, it does not mean you want to be boring. The standard look is not necessarily what many businesses want. There are three distinct reasons that any restaurant or nightclub can benefit from designing custom tables, chairs and stools that will make it a far more appealing option than ordering the standard products available to anyone.
1. Promote Your Brand
- Establishing your business, and your brand, are incredibly important and directly affect the success you will see as a business. The style of your business, types of products you promote and types of clientele you hope to attract will all influence the way you design and promote your brand. If you have a cowboy bar, your brand will reflect that. If you own a high end nightclub geared at successful business men and women, your brand will reflect that. If you own a Mexican restaurant, your brand will reflect that. And so on and so forth. Every business has a unique client base and to successfully run your business, you will need to specifically design your brand to reflect that aesthetic. If your business is modern and sleek, the last thing you want is big, dark wood tables and chairs, the two aesthetics clash and send a confusing message about your brand. Custom designed tables, chairs and stools can be made to fit your exact business so that your brand is put in the spotlight and displayed in the best way possible.
2. Coordinate With Decor
- As mentioned in the previous paragraph, there is nothing worse than clashing decor. Some people may call it “eclectic” but often it looks messy and confused. f you have a themed business, having custom designed tables, chairs and stools is even more important because the decor of your business may be particularly unique and difficult to match.
3. Offer Flexibility
- When you own a restaurant or a nightclub, you may change up the design or set up from time to time. And, if you host private events, you may need to move things around more often to work with the event. With custom designed furniture you can design things that work with your unique business Perhaps you are working with a smaller space and everything that you can order from a standard catalog is too big for your space. Custom designed tables, chairs and stools are more flexible in their size and configuration than standard catalog ordered furniture. If you want flexibility to have any configuration of tables, chairs and stools in whatever layout, size, style and configuration you want, custom designed tables, chairs and stools are the way to go.
It may sound like an unnecessary luxury, but having a portable bar truly is not unnecessary. In fact, it can be incredibly helpful in addition to being stylish and interesting. A portable bar can be moved to any location whatever needs the event may have. A standard portable bar can be purchased from a number of retailers but, it will be just that…standard. With a custom designed portable bar, it can suit your specific needs, as well as whatever aesthetic you may have in mind. Portable bars are not just for commercial use, they also work wonderfully in residential settings. Nobody should rule out having a custom designed portable bar and below we discuss who can benefit from having a portable bar.
- Many people love the idea of having a bar in their home, but not everyone has room for a permanent bar to be installed. Whether you love to entertain your friends and family or you frequently have events in your home, portable bars are ideal for any size event. What better way to entertain in your home than to have a portable bar that you can move around, as needed, to whatever location you decide to spend time in. Having a party in your living room, great, move the bar to the ideal location. Decided to move the party to the yard? No problem, simply move the bar so that you and your guests do not have to trek back and forth every time they want a drink. Additionally, you have worked hard to decorate your home and put your own personal design aesthetic into the look. Why diminish that hard work with a standard looking portable bar when you can create a custom designed portable bar that matches the look and feel of your home.
- Have you decided to start a business catering events recently? Or have you been catering for some time and are always struggling for an ideal location to set up a bar when you cater events? A portable bar is the solution to your problems. And, when you choose to invest in a custom designed portable bar, you can design the perfect bar for your business. If you specialize in catering certain types of events, design your bar around that. Have a specific look to your business or a brand that you want to put in the spotlight? A custom designed portable bar will make it easy for you to cater events and enhance your business.
- Event Venues
- While it may seem logical to think that any event venue can get by with a regular permanent bar. And, while it may be true that an event venue can simply get by with a standard permanent bar, most event venues could benefit greatly from having a portable bar. Depending on the configuration of the room, the type of event and the amount of people, it may be helpful to be able to move a bar around as needed. Also, if an event venue has multiple rooms or an outdoor space for entertaining, a portable bar would be an immense benefit as it can be moved to whatever location the event calls for. Additionally, when an event venue invests in a custom designed portable bar, they can choose to highlight the existing decor as well as promote their business with the design.
Never underestimate the importance of someone’s first impression. While there is certainly more to a product than a first impression. it is the first impression that may intrigue someone to purchase a product or send someone off to look at another product. If the first impression is negative, or your products simply fade into the multitude of other products on a shelf, someone may never even see your product or be interested to try it. A custom retail display can be adapted to the unique needs of your product to properly promote your brand and encourage customers not only to notice your product, but make your product pop so that they want to purchase it.
You have probably spent hours designing your packaging and perfecting your brand because you are proud of the product you have created. And not only are you proud, but you want customers to know about your product and purchase it. Oftentimes, the market is flooded with a lot of products and shelves can get crowded, diluting the unique marketing message of your brand. Custom retail displays and shelving can be tailored to ensure that your brand and product is promoted in the best and most ideal way possible. Whether you have unique packaging or a specific message, retail displays can be created out of various materials and shaped and assembled through design so that they are an extension of your product and branding. Your product will pop in a sea of competitors because it will be on unique shelving that stands out amongst the bland and boring typical displays. When a custom walks into a store, or turns a corner, your product will be immediately visible and the eye will be instantly drawn to it. Because of this, many customers will first take a look at what your product is because they see a well promoted, innovative, unique stylish and savvy display. Target specific customers that you hope to sell your product to with the type of display you create . With custom retail displays, you will create brand recognition which will then, in turn, create repeat customers and loyalty. You invest money and time in creating marketing materials for your brand and custom retail displays are simply an extension of those marketing materials. So, let your imagination run wild and dream big when designing your custom retail display because no dream is too big or too crazy. It is important to get the message out about your brand and a custom retail display is sure to do just that, and more.